Everybody Returns Some Day." Bottom line: he's conflicted. "Since originally sitting down to write this post, Ella has become a two-time grammy winner," Lowe wrote, using Lorde's birth name. "Currently she is on the opposite side of the world on tour. As much as I miss her, I couldn't be prouder of what she has achieved so far...My life is probably a lot different now, but it feels normal on the inside." Lowe then discusses the downside of dating the most famous 17-year-old on the planet. "While I'm not the centre of attention here (and...the times I have, it's never been fun), I do become aware of the people around me and their transparency," he added. "They fail to hide it. I've experienced being a target of the tabloids, finding moments I thought I was in safe hands splattered all over the internet, being pushed and shoved, or watching others get pushed and shoved by paparazzi just to get what they think they're entitled to."...
ABC News: Top Stories
Golden Gate Bridge, Highway and Transportation District are expected to vote to use toll money, as well as state and federal funds to create a $66 million stainless-steel net system -- a “suicide system deterrent project” -- that will hang 20 feet below the sidewalk....
- 12-Year-Old Boy Collects Baseballs for Soldiers Serving Abroad
- Microsoft Unveils Office for iPad
- 2018 Mission: Mars Rover Prototype Unveiled in UK
- Prosecutor: Mom Killed Son She Perceived to Be Gay
- Ecclestone Has Legal Bill of $6.6M After Case Win
- Seismic Readings Show Washington Had 2 Landslides
- Commanders Fired in Nuke Missile Cheating Scandal
- Pelosi Evasive on Support for Paid, Unionized Amateur Athletes
- Russell Crowe Calls 'Noah' Criticism 'Irrational'
- Are the Russians Sending More Troops to Ukraine?
Page 373 of 5219