With these particular burglaries in mind, please be aware for the following:
- Anyone in or around the building who you do not recognize, especially at late hours.
- Someone calling or knocking on your door who does not live there.
- Someone who has gained access to a “secure” building, who does not belong.
- Parked vehicles that you do not recognize, either occupied for a long time or left running unattended.
- Someone carrying property out of the building at an unusual hour.
- Keep your doors and windows securely locked at night and when you are not at home.
- Do not allow strangers into the building who you do not know, by either ‘buzzing’ them in or opening the door for them.
- Pay attention when pulling your vehicles into the garage, making sure that no one comes in uninvited behind you.
- Keep exterior lights on at night, and pay attention to make sure that they have not been disabled.
- Get to know your neighbors, and who they keep company with.
# # #