Region-News-Team-Black-Logo

Man Dies After House Fire

Share this post

Authorities say an 85-year-old man died after a house fire in the 4300 block of Torrence Avenue in Hammond Saturday. Officials say the man suffered carbon monoxide and smoke inhalation and died at the University of Chicago Medical Center. Hammond fire officials say two others, a 55-year-old woman and eleven-year-old boy, were also at University of Chicago Medical Center.
###


Meet-The-Team

Laura-WZVN Scott-WZVN Brent-WZVN
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WZVN Karl-WZVN Annie-WZVN
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast

Flash is not supported on this device. If you wish to listen to this audio, you must download and play an mp3 using an mp3 player on your device. CLICK HERE