Region-News-Team-Black-Logo

Man Dies After Fire

Share this post

Authorities say an 86-year-old Lowell man died after accidentally setting himself on fire while smoking a pipe. Officials say James Johnson died at the University of Chicago Medical Center late Monday night. Cause of death was pending an autopsy. Family members say the man had gone into the garage to smoke because of the strong winds Monday afternoon.
###


Meet-The-Team

Laura-WZVN Scott-WZVN Brent-WZVN
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WZVN Karl-WZVN Annie-WZVN
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast

Flash is not supported on this device. If you wish to listen to this audio, you must download and play an mp3 using an mp3 player on your device. CLICK HERE