Annie was born and raised in Northwest Indiana with her younger sister and parents in Hammond. After spending some time out of the area chasing the radio dream she has moved back to start a family with her two main men: Jager the mutt and fiance Rob. When she is not on the air Annie enjoys cheering her favorite Chicago sports teams (Da Bears, Da Bulls, And Da Sox), hiking, and exploring new fairs and festivals! (Anything Deep Fried she's in!) Annie cannot wait to share her life with you on air and is excited to be back in the Region doing what she loves!
Wanna get a jump start on your holiday shopping? Come join me for a LIVE Broadcast for Black Wednesday from 11-1pm at TCC: A Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer!!! It's on the corner of Ridge Road and Calumet Ave in Munster!
Some of the deals available:
- Mention you heard this and get $25 off any new 4G LTE Android Smartphones with 2 year activation.
- Mention you heard this on Black Wed or Fri and get a brand new DROID RAZR 16 Gigabyte by Morotola for FREE with a $50 maili in rebate debit card.
- Buy any new device at TCC and get $25 bonus bucks!
Stop by and find out more!!! See ya tomorrow!!!
"The X Factor" sent home two more acts on last night’s double elimination show. Lyric145 were sent home first. Later in the night, Jennel Garcia was eliminated after singing for her life with Paige. Is your favorite still alive?
Here are the Top 10 ranked, according to fan voting:
1. Tate Stevens
2. Carly Rose Sonenclar
3. Vino Alan
5. CeCe Frey
6. Fifth Harmony
7. Diamond White
8. Beatrice Miller
9. Arun Ray
10. Paige Thomas
What characteristics do you look for in "The One"? A new NameYourPrice.com survey has found most women would choose Ryan Gosling as their perfect mate. Men on the other hand, would go with Victoria’s Secret model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
Top Five Reasons For Women:
1. He knows how to make me happy and gives me emotional security.
2. My friends and family see in him what I see.
3. He makes the mundane seem interesting.
4. We share the same priorities in life such as wanting/not wanting children.
5. I am attracted to him and we are physically compatible.
Top Five Reasons For Men:
1. I am attracted to her and we are physically compatible.
2. I love her so much I do not desire anyone else.
3. She knows how to make me happy and gives me emotional security
4. We share the same life priorities such as wanting/not wanting children
5. She will look after me well.
Let us know what you would put on the list on our Facebook Page!
VETERANS’ DAY FREEBIES
Here are some Veterans’ Day freebies this weekend. Don't forget to honor the Veterans in your life!
- All Veterans and active duty military eat free from a limited menu at Applebee’s on Veterans Day (Nov. 11).
Veterans and active duty dine for free from a special limited seven-item menu from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Veterans Day.
– For Veteran’s Day, Subway will be offering free six inch sub or flatbread to military Veterans. Please call ahead to verify your local Subway franchise is participating.
– Offers a 10 percent discount to all Veterans during Veterans Day, Memorial Day and Independence Day. Home Depot offers the 10 percent discount year round to for active duty and retirees.
– All Veterans receive the 10-percent discount on Veteran’s Day, Memorial Day and the Fourth of July. The offer is available in stores only and is limited to in-stock and special-order purchases of up to $5,000.
The house hunt began again yesterday, and I realized I really am a child! Rob and our Realtor Melissa must want to kill me as we look at houses! I found the most awesome swing set to play on last night at a house! I was having the time of my life when I hear in unison “Annie, get down!” Needless to say, awesome swing set NOT so awesome house!
I also realized you see the strangest things when you are looking at other people's houses! Sometimes the personal items you see when opening a closet are kinda creepy! Hide that stuff!!!
Ahh oh well... guess we'll continue next week!
Page 75 of 96