Region-News-Team-Black-Logo

Burns hotter than molten glass

Share this post

The Indiana State Fire Marshal's Office reminds Region residents that children ages 10-14 are twice as likely to be injured by fireworks--and that sparklers and small firecrackers cause the most fireworks-related injuries.  Sparklers actually burn hotter than the temperature that melts glass.  Officials say glow sticks are an alternative.

Read more: http://www.indiana105.com/news/region-news/27818-burns-hotter-than-molten-glass.html


Meet-The-Team

Laura-WZVN Scott-WZVN Brent-WZVN
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WZVN Karl-WZVN Annie-WZVN
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast

Flash is not supported on this device. If you wish to listen to this audio, you must download and play an mp3 using an mp3 player on your device. CLICK HERE