Region-News-Team-Black-Logo

One Injured in House Fire

Share this post

One person was reportedly injured due to a house fire this afternoon. The Times reports the South Haven Fire Department was called to the 700th block of Heritage Road around 2:30. Published reports say the roof of the small ranch-style home collapsed, and that one person was taken to Porter Regional Hospital from the scene. The Times reports the fire caused a couple of nearby Porter Township elementary schools to reroute their buses. No further information is available at this time.

# # #


Meet-The-Team

Laura-WZVN Scott-WZVN Brent-WZVN
LAURA WALUSZKO
Region News Team
SCOTT ROSENBERG
Region News Team
BRENT BROWN
Region News Team
Jay-WZVN Karl-WZVN Annie-WZVN
JAY STEVENS
Region News Team
KARL BERNER
Region News Team
ANNIE FOX
Region News Team

Recent-Newscast

Flash is not supported on this device. If you wish to listen to this audio, you must download and play an mp3 using an mp3 player on your device. CLICK HERE