Fire officials say a fire at a tattoo businesses in Valparaiso is believed to be accidental in nature. Daniel Lamb, Assistant Fire Chief of the Valparaiso Fire Department, says they were called out just after 11:30 last night, and arrived at the scene, on the 16-hundredth block of Lincolnway, at Suite 160 C, to find fire coming out of the front windows. Lamb says the fire apparently started in a couch by the front windows, due to an overly warm power cord from a neon sign that was against the couch, and that no other ignition source could be determined. Lamb says the fire was contained to the business, which suffered heavy fire damage in the front, and smoke damage throughout business. No injuries were reported.
# # #